Hatch Park, Brabourne, Kent, by kind permission of The Hon. Michael-John Knatchbull
Sunday 12th September 2021
Judges: Mr. Kevin Barraclough (B3278) and Prof. Lesley Young (NP)
NOVICE – 16 Dogs
- 1st: MUSSPRING IN A NUTSELL – ESS.D Handled & Owned by Mrs. Sue Musselwhite
- 2nd: SUNBEAM AMBER – ESS.B Handled & Owned by Mr. Andy Lack
- 3rd: SHALLOWOAK WEST FRAZIER – ESS.D Handled & Owned by Mr. Mick Reader
- 4th: BOWHILL BABE – ESS.B Handled & Owned by Mr J. Earey
- GORT CLARA – ESS.B Handled & Owned by Mr. David Whittaker
- PURPLE STORM – CS.B Handled & Owned by Mr. S. Woodman
- KALISKAQARTZ KISS – ESS.B Handled & Owned by Mrs. J. Jurman
OPEN – 10 Dogs
- 1st: MOONREED UGLY TERRI – ESS.B Handled & Owned by Mr. Harry. Martin
- 2nd: KENTIXEN SHAWNEE OF MUSSPRING – ESS.B Handled & Owned by Mrs. Sue. Musselwhite
- 3rd: ROMANRIVER ACHILLES – CS.D Handled & Owned by Mrs. Sue. Musselwhite
- BLUEBOY OF HARVEL – CS.D Handled & Owned by Mrs.Jackie. Mcsweeney-Atkins
- STORMIN NUKA HONEY – CS.B Handled & Owned by Ms J. Martin
Congratulations to all our award winners!!
Thank you to our Judges Mr. Kevin. Barraclough & Prof. Lesley. Young, all our helpers and our Working Test Secretary Dick Hyde who have all freely given up their time to ensure all competitors had a fantastic day.
We will shortly be providing photos of the day from our professional photographer Ray Hood of Country Trail Images and our appreciation and thanks to you for attending our event.
Our thanks also to The Hon. Michael-John Knatchbull for permission to use the ground at Hatch Park and to our Sponsor Skinners.